Arlington National Cemetery Walking Tour Tickets
About Arlington National Cemetery Walking Tour
Arlington National Cemetery is the final resting place of over 400,000 American heroes. As the largest military cemetery in the world, Arlington preserves the history of the United States' past. Join your tour guide on a 2-2.5 hour walk to visit notable sights like the Kennedy Graves, Arlington Mansion, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to witness a Changing of the Guard Ceremony. Learn the stories and experience the reverence contained within this hallowed ground. Meet your guide outside the Arlington National Cemetery Visitors Center on the West side. Your tour will end back at the Visitors Center.
Sights and Stops Include:
- Kennedy Grave-sights
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- USS Maine Mast Memorial
- Space Shuttle Memorials
- Arlington Mansion
- Pentagon (from a distance)
- President William Howard Taft Monument
- Tomb of Robert Todd Lincoln
- 2.5-3 Miles
What to Bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes, bottled water, and comfortable clothes are recommended!