Sixteenth Street & Adams Morgan Neighborhood Tour Tickets
About Sixteenth Street & Adams Morgan Neighborhood Tour
Venture into some of Washington's most diverse residential areas in this off-the-beaten-path tour of the Columbia Heights and Adams Morgan neighborhoods. From D.C. socialites to civil rights activists, Northwest Washington has been host to castles, embassies, temples, protests and almost the Lincoln Memorial. This walking tour begins at D.C.'s Meridian Hill Park.
Sights and Stops Include:
- Meridian Hill Park
- Josephine Butler Parks Center
- Warder Mansion
- Spanish Cultural Center
- Scottish Rite of the District of Columbia
- Unification Church
- Lanier Firehouse
- Adams Morgan Main Street and more!
What to Bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes, bottled water, and comfortable clothes are recommended!
Where to Meet:
- Find your guide just outside Meridian Hill Park at the corner of 16th St and W Street.
- GPS Address: 1559 W St NW, Washington, DC 20009
- Your tour concludes in the heart of Adams Morgan along 18th street near Belmont Rd NW.