Dupont Circle & Embassy Row Architecture Tour Tickets
About Dupont Circle & Embassy Row Architecture Tour
Stroll Embassy Row, the most fashionable street in DC! Gilded Age opulent mansions and grand embassies line the streets of one of Washington DC’s most fashionable neighborhoods, Dupont Circle. Walk along Embassy Row and see some of the city’s most impressive properties, spanning the architectural gamut from Neoclassical to Beaux-Arts to Queen Anne and more. Hear the stories and scandals that helped shape the Nation behind the doors of the District’s most extravagant homes.
Sights and Stops Include:
- Dupont Circle
- Embassy of Indonesia (Walsh-McLean House)
- The Cosmos Club
- Society of the Cincinnati (Anderson Mansion)
- Woodrow Wilson House
- Spanish Steps
- Edward Lind Morse Studio
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt House
- The Phillips Collection and more!
What to Bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes, bottled water and comfortable clothes are recommended!
Where to Meet:
- Meet your guide at the Dupont Circle Fountain in the center of Dupont Circle.
- GPS Address: 1 Dupont Cir NW, Washington, DC 20036
- Your tour concludes in front of the Phillips Collection at 1600 21st St NW.