Historic Georgetown Tour Tickets
About Historic Georgetown Tour
Established 50 years before Washington, D.C. itself, Georgetown originated as a gritty port city on the banks of the Potomac River. Despite its modest beginnings, Georgetown eventually came to play host to some of the most expensive and desirable property in the District. Home to palatial mansions, elegant cemeteries, stately churches, and a world-class university, join DC Design Tours to explore the highlights of D.C.'s most exclusive neighborhood, with a focus on architecture and urban planning.
Sights and Stops Include:
- Chesapeake & Ohio Canal
- Old Stone House
- Newton D. Baker House
- Miss Lydia’s English Seminary
- Christ Episcopal Church
- Pomander Walk
- Volta Laboratory
- Georgetown University
- Exorcist Steps
- Georgetown Waterfront and more!
What to Bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes, bottled water and comfortable clothes are recommended!
Where to Meet:
- Meet your guide outside a local favorite coffee shop Baked & Wired! - GPS Address: 1052 Thomas Jefferson St NW
- Your tour ends at Georgetown Waterfront Park near 33rd St and Water St.