America's Main Street: White House & Pennsylvania Avenue Tour Tickets
About America's Main Street: White House & Pennsylvania Avenue Tour
Explore the President’s Front Yard and Walk America’s Main Street! Pennsylvania Avenue has been host to inaugurations, protests, and parades throughout our Nation’s history. But the development of this grand boulevard, connecting the Capitol to the White House, is fraught with conflict and intrigue. Visit the White House grounds, walk Pennsylvania Ave, and learn how downtown Washington went from Murder Bay to America’s Main Street.
Sights and Stops Include:
- The White House
- Eisenhower Executive Office Building
- Blair House (President’s Guest House)
- The Willard Hotel
- Old Post Office Tower
- J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building
- U.S. Navy Memorial
- National Archives and more!
What to Bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes, bottled water and comfortable clothes are recommended!
Where to Meet:
- Meet your guide in Lafayette Square at the Andrew Jackson equestrian statue in the center of the park.
- GPS Address: 701 Jackson Pl NW Washington, DC 20005
- Your tour ends near the Archives- Navy Memorial -Penn Quarter Metro Station.