Washington DC: Best of Capitol Hill Bike Tour Tickets
About Washington DC: Best of Capitol Hill Bike Tour
Learn your civics by cycle! Visit the three branches of the U.S. Government - Executive (White House), Legislative (Congress), and Judiciary (Supreme Court). See the Capitol Building from all angles and take a photo in front of the majestic Supreme Court Building. Learn about the movers and shakers of American politics past and present on Capitol Hill. You'll see where America's most important political decisions get made before cruising down Capitol Hill towards the most famous avenue in the city, Pennsylvania Avenue, where there is a special protected bike lane all the way to the White House. Where do presidents go out to eat? Where do foreign dignitaries stay when they come to Washington DC? Who put the Capitol on that hill? Find the answers and more! You'll also see the NEW Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial and get tips for visiting newly reopened Smithsonian Museums. Your guide will share insider anecdotes and fun facts as you take in all the sights of this high-energy, 2-hour guided bike tour.
Tours take place April - November: 10AM, 2:30PM and October - March: 10AM.
- Ride along the length of the Pennsylvania Avenue and circle Capitol Hill
- See Sights: Ulysses S Grant Memorial, Supreme Court Building, Capitol Building
- Check out the new Dwight D. Eisenhower Memorial
- Ride through the various Smithsonian Museums, Smithsonian Castle, National Archives, Union Station and more
- Learn about interesting exhibits, local events, and practical touring tips from your guide